Two digalactosyldiacylglycerols with different anomeric configuration in leguminous seeds
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 35–41, 1991
How to Cite
Kojima, M., Seki, T., Ohnishi, M. and Ito, S. (1991), Two digalactosyldiacylglycerols with different anomeric configuration in leguminous seeds. J. Sci. Food Agric., 54: 35–41. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2740540105
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 1990
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!