Improved ELISA and dot-blot methods for the detection of whey proteins in meat products
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 325–333, 1991
How to Cite
Demeulemester, C., Lajon, A., Abramowski, V., Martin, J.-L. and Durand, P. (1991), Improved ELISA and dot-blot methods for the detection of whey proteins in meat products. J. Sci. Food Agric., 56: 325–333. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2740560308
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!