Part of this paper was presented as a poster at the 3rd International Workshop on Plant Polysaccharides, Structure and Function, Le Croisic, France, 19–21 September 1990.
Correlation between water-holding capacity of different types of cellulose in vitro and gastrointestinal retention time in vivo of rats†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 139–146, 1992
How to Cite
Kikuchi, H. and Yajima, T. (1992), Correlation between water-holding capacity of different types of cellulose in vitro and gastrointestinal retention time in vivo of rats. J. Sci. Food Agric., 60: 139–146. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2740600202
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 1992
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!