Condensed tannin and gossypol concentrations in cottonseed and in processed cottonseed meal
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 7–15, 1993
How to Cite
Yu, F., Barry, T. N., Moughan, P. J. and Wilson, G. F. (1993), Condensed tannin and gossypol concentrations in cottonseed and in processed cottonseed meal. J. Sci. Food Agric., 63: 7–15. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2740630103
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 1992
- Australian Cotton Research & Development Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!