Dietary non-extractable condensed tannins as indigestible compounds: Effects on faecal weight, and protein and fat excretion
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 63–68, 1993
How to Cite
Bravo, L. A., Mañas, Eva. and Saura-Calixto, F. (1993), Dietary non-extractable condensed tannins as indigestible compounds: Effects on faecal weight, and protein and fat excretion. J. Sci. Food Agric., 63: 63–68. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2740630111
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 1993
- Spanish Comisión Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: ALI 89-0551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!