Volatile oil composition of Turkish rose (Rosa damascena)
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 441–448, April 1994
How to Cite
Bayrak, A. and Akgül, A. (1994), Volatile oil composition of Turkish rose (Rosa damascena). J. Sci. Food Agric., 64: 441–448. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2740640408
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 1992
- TÜBIITAK (The Scientific and Technical Research Council of Turkey)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!