Effect of extrusion-cooking on the hypoglycaemic properties of citrus fibre: An in-vitro study
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 493–499, April 1994
How to Cite
Gourgue, C., Champ, M., Guillon, F. and Delort-Laval, J. (1994), Effect of extrusion-cooking on the hypoglycaemic properties of citrus fibre: An in-vitro study. J. Sci. Food Agric., 64: 493–499. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2740640416
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!