Relationships between processing conditions and starch and protein modifications during extrusion-cooking of pea flour
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 509–517, April 1994
How to Cite
Valle, G. D., Quillien, L. and Gueguen, J. (1994), Relationships between processing conditions and starch and protein modifications during extrusion-cooking of pea flour. J. Sci. Food Agric., 64: 509–517. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2740640418
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!