Published as Contribution No. 94–108-J, Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station.
A quality comparison of breads baked by conventional versus nonconventional ovens: A review†
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 283–291, March 1995
How to Cite
Yin, Y. and Walker, C. E. (1995), A quality comparison of breads baked by conventional versus nonconventional ovens: A review. J. Sci. Food Agric., 67: 283–291. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2740670302
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!