High hydrostatic pressure treatment and storage of carrot and tomato juices: Antioxidant activity and microbial safety
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 773–782, 15 April 2007
How to Cite
Dede, S., Alpas, H. and Bayındırlı, A. (2007), High hydrostatic pressure treatment and storage of carrot and tomato juices: Antioxidant activity and microbial safety. J. Sci. Food Agric., 87: 773–782. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2758
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2005
- METU Scientific Research Project Fund. Grant Numbers: BAP-2004-03-14-02, BAP-2005-03-14-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!