Semi-dilute solutions of hydroxypropyl guar gum: Viscosity behaviour and thixotropic properties
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 684–688, March 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, L.-M., Kong, T. and Hui, P. S. (2007), Semi-dilute solutions of hydroxypropyl guar gum: Viscosity behaviour and thixotropic properties. J. Sci. Food Agric., 87: 684–688. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2769
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2005
- NSFC. Grant Number: 30470476
- NSFG. Grant Number: 039184
- Department of Science and Technology of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2004B33101003
- NCET Program in Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!