Effect of calcium chloride on mechanical properties and microbiological characteristics of cv. Conservolea naturally black olives fermented at different sodium chloride levels
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 1123–1131, 30 April 2007
How to Cite
Tassou, C. C., Katsaboxakis, C. Z., Georget, D. M., Parker, M. L., Waldron, K. W., Smith, A. C. and Panagou, E. Z. (2007), Effect of calcium chloride on mechanical properties and microbiological characteristics of cv. Conservolea naturally black olives fermented at different sodium chloride levels. J. Sci. Food Agric., 87: 1123–1131. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2823
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2006
- EU OLITEXT. Grant Number: FAIR-CT97-3053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!