The linkage between cell wall metabolism and fruit softening: looking to the future
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 87, Issue 8, pages 1435–1448, June 2007
How to Cite
Vicente, A. R., Saladié, M., Rose, J. K. and Labavitch, J. M. (2007), The linkage between cell wall metabolism and fruit softening: looking to the future. J. Sci. Food Agric., 87: 1435–1448. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2837
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2006
- National Science Foundation's Plant Genome Program. Grant Number: DBI 0606595
- National Research Initiative of the USDA Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service. Grant Number: 2006-35304-17323
- CUAES Hatch. Grant Number: NYC-184485
- New York State Office of Science, Technology and Academic Research (NYSTAR)
- California Agricultural Experiment Station
- USDA Regional Research. Grant Number: NE-1018
- SECYT (Argentina)
- Fulbright Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!