Effect of treatment with α-galactosidase, tannase or a cell-wall-degrading enzyme complex on the nutritive utilisation of protein and carbohydrates from pea (Pisum sativum L.) flour
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 87, Issue 7, pages 1356–1363, May 2007
How to Cite
Urbano, G., López-Jurado, M., Porres, J. M., Frejnagel, S., Gómez-Villalva, E., Frías, J., Vidal-Valverde, C. and Aranda, P. (2007), Effect of treatment with α-galactosidase, tannase or a cell-wall-degrading enzyme complex on the nutritive utilisation of protein and carbohydrates from pea (Pisum sativum L.) flour. J. Sci. Food Agric., 87: 1356–1363. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2859
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2005
- Spanish CICYT. Grant Number: Project AGL2002-02905 ALI
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!