Uncooked Taiwanese yam (Dioscorea alata L. cv. Tainung No. 2) beneficially modulated the large bowel function and faecal microflora in BALB/c mice
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 87, Issue 7, pages 1374–1380, May 2007
How to Cite
Wang, C.-H., Tsai, C.-H., Lin, H.-J., Wang, T.-C. and Chen, H.-L. (2007), Uncooked Taiwanese yam (Dioscorea alata L. cv. Tainung No. 2) beneficially modulated the large bowel function and faecal microflora in BALB/c mice. J. Sci. Food Agric., 87: 1374–1380. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2867
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2005
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 89-2316-B-040-005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!