The yield and quality of fresh and ensiled plant material from intercropped maize (Zea mays) and beans (Phaseolus vulgaris)
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 87, Issue 7, pages 1391–1399, May 2007
How to Cite
Dawo, M. I., Wilkinson, J. M., Sanders, F. E. and Pilbeam, D. J. (2007), The yield and quality of fresh and ensiled plant material from intercropped maize (Zea mays) and beans (Phaseolus vulgaris). J. Sci. Food Agric., 87: 1391–1399. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2879
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2004
- Islamic Development Bank
- Yorkshire Agricultural Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!