Determination of alkaloids and phenolic compounds in black tea processed by two different methods in different plucking seasons
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 87, Issue 7, pages 1408–1416, May 2007
How to Cite
Turkmen, N. and Velioglu, Y. S. (2007), Determination of alkaloids and phenolic compounds in black tea processed by two different methods in different plucking seasons. J. Sci. Food Agric., 87: 1408–1416. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2881
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2006
- Ankara University Scientific Research Projects (BAP)
- Turkish General Directorate of Tea Establishments (CAY-KUR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!