Antioxidant capacity of leafy vegetables as affected by high tunnel environment, fertilisation and growth stage
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 87, Issue 14, pages 2692–2699, November 2007
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Iwamoto, T. and Carey, E. E. (2007), Antioxidant capacity of leafy vegetables as affected by high tunnel environment, fertilisation and growth stage. J. Sci. Food Agric., 87: 2692–2699. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3032
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2006
- US Organic Farming Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!