Microbiological quality of fresh fruit and vegetable products in Catalonia (Spain) using normalised plate-counting methods and real time polymerase chain reaction (QPCR)
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 605–611, March 2008
How to Cite
Badosa, E., Trias, R., Parés, D., Pla, M. and Montesinos, E. (2008), Microbiological quality of fresh fruit and vegetable products in Catalonia (Spain) using normalised plate-counting methods and real time polymerase chain reaction (QPCR). J. Sci. Food Agric., 88: 605–611. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3124
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2007
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: INIA CAL03-084
- Catalonian Government (CeRTA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!