Effect of synthetic antioxidants on stored maize grain mycoflora in situ
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 797–804, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Nesci, A., Ferrari, L. and Etcheverry, M. (2008), Effect of synthetic antioxidants on stored maize grain mycoflora in situ. J. Sci. Food Agric., 88: 797–804. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3147
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2007
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Number: PICT/03 08-14551
- SECYT. Grant Number: UNRC 2004/05
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 5822/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!