Prospects for using marker-assisted breeding to improve maize production in Africa
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 745–755, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Stevens, R. (2008), Prospects for using marker-assisted breeding to improve maize production in Africa. J. Sci. Food Agric., 88: 745–755. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3154
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!