Part of this study was presented in the 5th International Congress on Food Technology, Consumer Protection through Food Process Improvement & Innovation in the Real World, held in Thessaloniki, Greece, 9–11 March 2007, and published in the congress book with paper number FSQ04
Chemical and microbial stability of high moisture dried apricots during storage†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 858–869, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Saǧırlı, F., Taǧı, Ş., Özkan, M. and Yemiş, O. (2008), Chemical and microbial stability of high moisture dried apricots during storage. J. Sci. Food Agric., 88: 858–869. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3162
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2007
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey. Grant Number: 3230
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!