Effects of a chitosan-based coating with ascorbic acid on post-harvest quality and core browning of ‘Yali’ pears (Pyrus bertschneideri Rehd.)
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 877–884, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Lin, L., Wang, B., Wang, M., Cao, J., Zhang, J., Wu, Y. and Jiang, W. (2008), Effects of a chitosan-based coating with ascorbic acid on post-harvest quality and core browning of ‘Yali’ pears (Pyrus bertschneideri Rehd.). J. Sci. Food Agric., 88: 877–884. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3164
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30471213
- The 11th Five-Year Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2006BAD22B03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!