Effects of a chitosan-based coating with ascorbic acid on post-harvest quality and core browning of ‘Yali’ pears (Pyrus bertschneideri Rehd.)
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 877–884, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Lin, L., Wang, B., Wang, M., Cao, J., Zhang, J., Wu, Y. and Jiang, W. (2008), Effects of a chitosan-based coating with ascorbic acid on post-harvest quality and core browning of ‘Yali’ pears (Pyrus bertschneideri Rehd.). J. Sci. Food Agric., 88: 877–884. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3164
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30471213
- The 11th Five-Year Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2006BAD22B03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!