Rice protein concentrate partially replaces dried whey in the diet for early-weaned piglets and improves their growth performance
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 88, Issue 7, pages 1187–1193, May 2008
How to Cite
Hou, Z.-P., Yin, Y.-L., Huang, R.-L., Li, T.-J., Hou, R., Liu, Y., Wu, X., Liu, Z., Wang, W., Xiong, H., Wu, G.-y. and Tan, L.-x. (2008), Rice protein concentrate partially replaces dried whey in the diet for early-weaned piglets and improves their growth performance. J. Sci. Food Agric., 88: 1187–1193. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3196
- Issue online: 15 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2007
- Program for the National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2004CB117502
- NSFC. Grant Number: 30528006, 30371038, 30671517
- Chinese Academy of Science Knowledge Innovation Project. Grant Number: KSCX2-SW-323, KSCX2-YW-N-022
- Ganjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in Nanchang University. Grant Number: 65292, IRT0540
- Outstanding Overseas Chinese Scholars Fund of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: 2005-1-4, 1-7
- Texas Agricultural Experiment Station
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!