Effect of inulin and Lactobacillus paracasei on sensory and instrumental texture properties of functional chocolate mousse
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 88, Issue 8, pages 1318–1324, June 2008
How to Cite
Cardarelli, H. R., Aragon-Alegro, L. C., Alegro, J. H. A., de Castro, I. A. and Saad, S. M. I. (2008), Effect of inulin and Lactobacillus paracasei on sensory and instrumental texture properties of functional chocolate mousse. J. Sci. Food Agric., 88: 1318–1324. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3208
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2007
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Ensino Superior (CAPES)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP. Grant Numbers: 01/10055-0, 00/14681-0, 02/14185-8, 03/13748-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!