Presented in part at the COST Action 927-IMARS Congress, Naples, Italy, May 2006
The antioxidant effect of a diet rich in Maillard reaction products is attenuated after consumption by healthy male adolescents. In vitro and in vivo comparative study†
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 88, Issue 7, pages 1245–1252, May 2008
How to Cite
Seiquer, I., Ruiz-Roca, B., Mesías, M., Muñoz-Hoyos, A., Galdó, G., Ochoa, J. J. and Navarro, M. P. (2008), The antioxidant effect of a diet rich in Maillard reaction products is attenuated after consumption by healthy male adolescents. In vitro and in vivo comparative study. J. Sci. Food Agric., 88: 1245–1252. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3213
- Issue online: 15 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2007
- Spanish MEC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!