The effects of free amino acids, nucleic compounds, and volatile constituents of funazushi (fermented sushi of crucian carp (Cyprinus auratus)) on preference
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 88, Issue 7, pages 1259–1265, May 2008
How to Cite
Kubo, K. M., Ogawa, Y. and Horikoshi, M. (2008), The effects of free amino acids, nucleic compounds, and volatile constituents of funazushi (fermented sushi of crucian carp (Cyprinus auratus)) on preference. J. Sci. Food Agric., 88: 1259–1265. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3216
- Issue online: 15 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2006
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!