Antioxidative capacity produced by Bifidobacterium- and Lactobacillus acidophilus-mediated fermentations of konjac glucomannan and glucomannan oligosaccharides
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 88, Issue 7, pages 1294–1300, May 2008
How to Cite
Wang, C.-H., Lai, P., Chen, M.-E. and Chen, H.-L. (2008), Antioxidative capacity produced by Bifidobacterium- and Lactobacillus acidophilus-mediated fermentations of konjac glucomannan and glucomannan oligosaccharides. J. Sci. Food Agric., 88: 1294–1300. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3226
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2007
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 89-2313-B-040-006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!