Influence of alginate and microbial transglutaminase as binding ingredients on restructured fish muscle processed at low temperature
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 88, Issue 9, pages 1529–1536, July 2008
How to Cite
Moreno, H. M., Carballo, J. and Borderías, A. J. (2008), Influence of alginate and microbial transglutaminase as binding ingredients on restructured fish muscle processed at low temperature. J. Sci. Food Agric., 88: 1529–1536. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3245
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!