Effect of dry-salt processing on the textural properties and cell wall polysaccharides of cv. Thasos black olives
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 88, Issue 12, pages 2079–2086, September 2008
How to Cite
Cardoso, S. M., Mafra, I., Reis, A., Georget, D. M., Smith, A. C., Waldron, K. W. and Coimbra, M. A. (2008), Effect of dry-salt processing on the textural properties and cell wall polysaccharides of cv. Thasos black olives. J. Sci. Food Agric., 88: 2079–2086. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3317
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2008
- EU Project OLITEXT FAIR. Grant Number: CT97-3053
- FCT for funding the Research Unit 62/94 ‘Química Orgânica, Produtos Naturais e Agro-Alimentares’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!