Bioactive peptide production by hydrolysis of porcine blood proteins in a continuous enzymatic membrane reactor
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 372–378, February 2009
How to Cite
Wei, J.-T. and Chiang, B.-H. (2009), Bioactive peptide production by hydrolysis of porcine blood proteins in a continuous enzymatic membrane reactor. J. Sci. Food Agric., 89: 372–378. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3451
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2008
- National Science Council of ROC. Grant Number: 93-2214-E-002-007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!