Oxidative stability of palm- and soybean-based medium- and long-chain triacylglycerol (MLCT) oil blends
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 455–462, February 2009
How to Cite
Koh, S. P., Arifin, N., Lai, O. M., Yusoff, M. S. A., Long, K. and Tan, C. P. (2009), Oxidative stability of palm- and soybean-based medium- and long-chain triacylglycerol (MLCT) oil blends. J. Sci. Food Agric., 89: 455–462. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3473
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2008
- Golden Hope Research Sdn Bhd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!