Oxidative stability of palm- and soybean-based medium- and long-chain triacylglycerol (MLCT) oil blends
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 455–462, February 2009
How to Cite
Koh, S. P., Arifin, N., Lai, O. M., Yusoff, M. S. A., Long, K. and Tan, C. P. (2009), Oxidative stability of palm- and soybean-based medium- and long-chain triacylglycerol (MLCT) oil blends. J. Sci. Food Agric., 89: 455–462. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3473
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2008
- Golden Hope Research Sdn Bhd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!