The impact of fluoridated milks on the availability of trace elements in milk
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 595–602, 15 March 2009
How to Cite
Zohoori, V., Seal, C. J., Moynihan, P. J., Steen, I. N. and Maguire, A. (2009), The impact of fluoridated milks on the availability of trace elements in milk. J. Sci. Food Agric., 89: 595–602. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3481
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2008
- The Borrow Foundation
- 2Food Standards Agency, Agency backs milk as important part of balanced diet. [Online]. (2001). Available: http://www.food.gov.uk/news/pressreleases/2001/may/agencybacksmilk [accessed 02 Jan 2009].
- 4Trace Elements and Dental Disease. John Wright, Bristol (1983).and ,
- 7Krauses's Food, Nutrition, and Diet Therapy (11th edn). WB Saunders, Philadelphia, PA (2004).and ,
- 8Department of Health, Dietary Reference Values for Food Energy and Nutrients for the United Kingdom (Report on Health and Social Subjects No. 41). HMSO, London (1991).
- 9Obesity Among Children Under 11. National Centre for Social Research, University College Medical School, London (2005).,
- 10Food Standards Agency, Eat well, be well. [Online]. (2008). Available: http://www.eatwell.gov.uk/healthydiet/eatwellplate/ [accessed 02 Jan 2009].
- 15Development of standard fluoride analytical methods: precision and trueness testing. Caries Res 38: 373 (2004)., , , , , , et al,
- 16Development of standard fluoride analytical methods: precision/trueness testing for diffusion techniques. Caries Res 39: 313 (2005)., , , , , , et al,
- 18Stata, Stata Statistical Software: Release 9. StataCorp LP, College Station, TX (2005).