Study of two different cold restructuring processes using two different qualities of hake (Merluccius capensis) muscle, with addition of microbial transglutaminase
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 89, Issue 8, pages 1346–1351, June 2009
How to Cite
Moreno, H. M., Carballo, J. and Javier Borderías, A. (2009), Study of two different cold restructuring processes using two different qualities of hake (Merluccius capensis) muscle, with addition of microbial transglutaminase. J. Sci. Food Agric., 89: 1346–1351. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3592
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2008
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!