Effect of conventional and organic production systems on the yield and quality of field tomato cultivars grown in Tunisia
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 89, Issue 13, pages 2275–2282, October 2009
How to Cite
Riahi, A., Hdider, C., Sanaa, M., Tarchoun, N., Ben Kheder, M. and Guezal, I. (2009), Effect of conventional and organic production systems on the yield and quality of field tomato cultivars grown in Tunisia. J. Sci. Food Agric., 89: 2275–2282. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3720
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2008
- Institution for Agricultural Research
- Higher Education (IRESA)
- Ministry of Higher Education
- Scientific Research and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!