Parts of this paper were given as abstracts and oral presentations at the 2nd Conference of the International Society of Organic Agriculture Research (ISOFAR), Modena, Italy, 18–20 June 2008, at the Eurosoil Congress, Vienna, Austria, 25–29 August 2008 and at the 10. Wissenschaftstagung Ökologischer Landbau, Zürich, Switzerland, 11–13 February 2009.
Yield and baking quality of winter wheat cultivars in different farming systems of the DOK long-term trial†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 89, Issue 14, pages 2477–2491, November 2009
How to Cite
Hildermann, I., Thommen, A., Dubois, D., Boller, T., Wiemken, A. and Mäder, P. (2009), Yield and baking quality of winter wheat cultivars in different farming systems of the DOK long-term trial. J. Sci. Food Agric., 89: 2477–2491. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3750
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2009
- COST Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!