Maternal dietary conjugated linoleic acid is not directly toxic for the developing chick embryo, but causes embryo mortality by altering fatty acid composition of the egg yolk in the chicken
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 89, Issue 15, pages 2687–2691, December 2009
How to Cite
Aydin, R. and Cook, M. E. (2009), Maternal dietary conjugated linoleic acid is not directly toxic for the developing chick embryo, but causes embryo mortality by altering fatty acid composition of the egg yolk in the chicken. J. Sci. Food Agric., 89: 2687–2691. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3755
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!