Comparative study on antioxidant properties of carrot juice stabilised by high-intensity pulsed electric fields or heat treatments
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 89, Issue 15, pages 2636–2642, December 2009
How to Cite
Quitão-Teixeira, L. J., Odriozola-Serrano, I., Soliva-Fortuny, R., Mota-Ramos, A. and Martín-Belloso, O. (2009), Comparative study on antioxidant properties of carrot juice stabilised by high-intensity pulsed electric fields or heat treatments. J. Sci. Food Agric., 89: 2636–2642. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3767
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!