Antihypertensive and antioxidant effects of the Graptopetalum paraguayense E. Walther extract in spontaneously hypertensive rats
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 89, Issue 15, pages 2678–2686, December 2009
How to Cite
Chung, Y.-C., Chen, S.-J., Peng, H.-Y. and Chou, S.-T. (2009), Antihypertensive and antioxidant effects of the Graptopetalum paraguayense E. Walther extract in spontaneously hypertensive rats. J. Sci. Food Agric., 89: 2678–2686. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3774
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2008
- National Science Council in Taiwan, ROC. Grant Numbers: NSC94-2313-B-126-006, NSC95-2313-B-126-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!