Part (total gas and methane production) of the data has been published in the International Congress Series (2006, vol. 1293, pp. 176–179): Greenhouse Gases and Animal Agriculture: An Update. Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Greenhouse Gases and Animal Agriculture, held in Zurich, Switzerland, between 20 and 24 September 2005.
Effects of extracts of spices on rumen methanogenesis, enzyme activities and fermentation of feeds in vitro†
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 511–520, February 2010
How to Cite
Patra, A. K., Kamra, D. N. and Agarwal, N. (2010), Effects of extracts of spices on rumen methanogenesis, enzyme activities and fermentation of feeds in vitro. J. Sci. Food Agric., 90: 511–520. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3849
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!