Effect of drying and storage on the degradation of total carotenoids in orange-fleshed sweetpotato cultivars
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 622–629, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Bechoff, A., Westby, A., Owori, C., Menya, G., Dhuique-Mayer, C., Dufour, D. and Tomlins, K. (2010), Effect of drying and storage on the degradation of total carotenoids in orange-fleshed sweetpotato cultivars. J. Sci. Food Agric., 90: 622–629. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3859
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2009
- HarvestPlus Challenge
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!