Mycorrhizal colonization and grain Cd concentration of field-grown durum wheat in response to tillage, preceding crop and phosphorus fertilization
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crown in the right of Canada. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 90, Issue 5, pages 750–758, 15 April 2010
How to Cite
Gao, X., Akhter, F., Tenuta, M., Flaten, D. N., Gawalko, E. J. and Grant, C. A. (2010), Mycorrhizal colonization and grain Cd concentration of field-grown durum wheat in response to tillage, preceding crop and phosphorus fertilization. J. Sci. Food Agric., 90: 750–758. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3878
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2009
- Natural Science and Engineering Council (NSERC)
- Metals in the Human Environment (MITHE)
- Research Network and the Canada Research Chair Program in Applied Soil Ecology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!