Microbial inhibitory and radical scavenging activities of cold-pressed terpeneless Valencia orange (Citrus sinensis) oil in different dispersing agents
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 90, Issue 5, pages 870–876, 15 April 2010
How to Cite
Chalova, V. I., Crandall, P. G. and Ricke, S. C. (2010), Microbial inhibitory and radical scavenging activities of cold-pressed terpeneless Valencia orange (Citrus sinensis) oil in different dispersing agents. J. Sci. Food Agric., 90: 870–876. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.3897
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2008
- USDA-NRI. Grant Number: #2007-35201-18380
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!