Parts of this paper were given as oral presentations with abstracts at the 2nd Conference of the International Society of Organic Agriculture Research ISOFAR in Modena, Italy, 18–20 June 2008, at the Eurosoil Congress in Vienna, Austria, 25–29 August 2008 and at the 10. Wissenschaftstagung Ökologischer Landbau in Zürich, Switzerland, 11–13 February 2009.
Nutrient use efficiency and arbuscular mycorrhizal root colonisation of winter wheat cultivars in different farming systems of the DOK long-term trial†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 90, Issue 12, pages 2027–2038, September 2010
How to Cite
Hildermann, I., Messmer, M., Dubois, D., Boller, T., Wiemken, A. and Mäder, P. (2010), Nutrient use efficiency and arbuscular mycorrhizal root colonisation of winter wheat cultivars in different farming systems of the DOK long-term trial. J. Sci. Food Agric., 90: 2027–2038. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4048
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2009
- COST Switzerland
- FP7 EU-Project NUE-CROPS
- Suisse Federal Office for Agriculture, Berne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!