Protective effect of a marine oligopeptide preparation from Chum Salmon (Oncorhynchus keta) on radiation-induced immune suppression in mice
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 90, Issue 13, pages 2241–2248, October 2010
How to Cite
Yang, R., Pei, X., Wang, J., Zhang, Z., Zhao, H., Li, Q., Zhao, M. and Li, Y. (2010), Protective effect of a marine oligopeptide preparation from Chum Salmon (Oncorhynchus keta) on radiation-induced immune suppression in mice. J. Sci. Food Agric., 90: 2241–2248. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4077
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2010
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2006BAD27B08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!