Development of efficient enzymatic production of theanine by γ-glutamyltranspeptidase from a newly isolated strain of Bacillus subtilis, SK11.004
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 90, Issue 15, pages 2563–2567, December 2010
How to Cite
Shuai, Y., Zhang, T., Jiang, B. and Mu, W. (2010), Development of efficient enzymatic production of theanine by γ-glutamyltranspeptidase from a newly isolated strain of Bacillus subtilis, SK11.004. J. Sci. Food Agric., 90: 2563–2567. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4120
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20376029
- Research Program of State Key Laboratory of Food Science and Technology, Jiangnan University. Grant Numbers: SKLF-MB-200804, SKLF-TS-200805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!