Effect of mechanical and thermal treatments on the microstructure and rheological properties of carrot, broccoli and tomato dispersions
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 207–217, 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Lopez-Sanchez, P., Nijsse, J., Blonk, H. C. G., Bialek, L., Schumm, S. and Langton, M. (2011), Effect of mechanical and thermal treatments on the microstructure and rheological properties of carrot, broccoli and tomato dispersions. J. Sci. Food Agric., 91: 207–217. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4168
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2009
- European Commission. Grant Number: FOOD-2004-T188.8.131.52
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!