The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Protective effect of dried safflower petal aqueous extract and its main constituent, carthamus yellow, against lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation in RAW264.7 macrophages
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 218–225, 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Wang, C.-C., Choy, C.-S., Liu, Y.-. H., Cheah, K.-P., Li, J.-S., Wang, J. T.-J., Yu, W.-Y., Lin, C.-W., Cheng, H.-W. and Hu, C.-M. (2011), Protective effect of dried safflower petal aqueous extract and its main constituent, carthamus yellow, against lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation in RAW264.7 macrophages. J. Sci. Food Agric., 91: 218–225. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.4172
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2009
- Taipei Medical University Hospital, Taiwan, ROC. Grant Number: 97TMU-TMUH-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!